Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm back, and feeling better than ever.

A lot of terrible things happened to me last year and I needed to have some time to myself but the new year is going better.

It is 2013 and I have started reading and studying the scriptures.  I have set up a blog at http://btgoldenplates.blogspot.com to write out my own thoughts on what I have read.  I will try to add more information to this blog but feel free to follow me there as I post and update everyday.

I need strength, and I know that, and following the Lord will help give me that strength that I have long since been lacking.  I need to know that I can lean on the Lord to help lift me up as well as members of my church.  It has been a difficult road to follow but with the new realizations I think I can be a better person.

Look for more friends, and I will promise to update as I can.

Michael Graves
Roseville 5th Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment